So, with so many companies and banks offering auto loan, is it tough to get car loan in Delhi? The answer is no - if you have all the required documents and a good car loan agent in Delhi. A car loan approval to a larger extent depends on the kind of paperwork you have furnished to your bank while applying for the auto loan. Then comes the role of the car loan agent who applies the car loan on your behalf.
The usual paperwork required for applying a car loan are -
- Your ID card - Pan Card
- Your address proof - Voter ID or Electricity bill or telephone bill or water bill
- Income proof - Salary slips and Form 16 for employed and Income tax returns for self employed
- Bank Statement - 6 months bank statement
- Co Applicant - Co-applicant if required - Should have blood relation with the applicant
- Cheque - Bank cheques that is required in case the application gets approved
You need to submit the photo copies of the above mentioned documents and not the originals. The originals however, could be asked to be furnished during the final stages of the processing of the car loan.
After the completion of the paperwork comes the role of the Car loan agent and the services offered by the agent. There are numerous car loan agents in Delhi. You need to select a good auto loan service provider who can work for you and save your valuable time.
Car Loan Delhi NCR's team helps you to get easy car loan from the leading banks. We help you to get your dream car easily and quickly.
To apply for a car loan visit - www.carloandelhincr.com