Several banks and vehicle finance companies market the Car Loan product to get the most out of the market share. Indian bank has been a late entrant but is fast emerging as a significant player in this segment. The car loan product of Indian Bank - IB Vehicle loan is getting fast acceptance among the car loan seekers in Delhi/NCR.
Provided here is the features and requirements for IB Vehicle loan -
* Salaried Class Individuals.
* Businessmen, Professionals and Self-employed .
* Pensioners with repayment capacity.
* Minimum Gross monthly income for purchase of Four wheeler should be Rs.20,000/-.
Amount of Loan
* 20 times of Gross Monthly Income Spouse Income can be included for calculating eligible amount if he / she has steady income.
* Take home Income should be more than 40% of gross income after deduction of EMI for the proposed loan, apart from other deductions.
* For Businessmen, Professionals & self-employed, based on their average income earned in the last 3 years and capacity / ability to repay the loan.
* Maximum Loan amount for purchase of Two Wheeler : Rs.75,000/-. * Four Wheeler: Rs. 15,00,000/-"
* 15% for New Vehicle.
* 40% for used vehicle (Four wheeler).
0.30% of loan with a minimum of Rs. 300/-
Four Wheeler: Maximum 84 EMIs (No holiday period) for salaried class individuals; Maximum 60 EMIs (No holiday period) for others. For 2 wheeler: Maximum 60 EMIs (No holiday period)
* Hypothecation of Vehicle to be purchased out of Loan. * If the loan amount exceeds Rs. 10.00 lakhs, additional security equivalent to amount exceeding Rs. 10.00 lakhs to be provided in the form of Fixed Deposit Receipts / NSCs / LIC Policy (with surrender value equivalent to the security to be provided) / Mortgage of immovable property.
Documents to be submitted for processing the application
1. Completed Application Form with passport size photograph.
2. Proof of Identity such as PAN Card / Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License.
3. Proof of residence such as Recent Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Passport / Voter’s ID.
4. Proof of business address in respect of businessmen / industrialists.
5. Proof of Employment.
6. Salary Certificate.
7. Proof of other income like rent, interest on investment, if any.
8. Balance Sheet for the past three financial years in the case of Professionals, Businessmen & Self employed. 9. Income Tax / Wealth Tax (if applicable) Returns for the past 3 years.
10. Copy of Driving Licence.
11. Quotation for Vehicle to be purchased from the authorized dealer
For purchase of New Two Wheeler or New / Used Four Wheeler(Used four wheeler should not be more than 3 years and should be certified by reputed automobile engineer / valuer)
To apply for quick car loan - Click Here
article referred from http://www.indian-bank.com/loans.php?by=5&ty=1